Friday, October 17, 2008

Blessings

I really want to thank God for what he has done in my life this year, I've been praying a lot for things that I really need. Last time I used to have this laptop made by Acer. It had a 17" inch screen. Me and my friends used to call it "Mother of all Laptop's".


Few weeks ago, my laptop had problems and this laptop had been used for nearly 8 years now. Thank God I was bless with a new one. Slightly smaller but much easy to bring around.





I could not use this for a good wedding picture because most of the functions I needed was no in this camera, Thank God again I was blessed and I could get a better camera. This time it was a DSLR Canon EOs 450D.


This camera came with extra lens, extra battery, battery grip, 4GB memory card and a tripod.

I really thank God for all that He has done....


"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ."
~Philippians 4:19~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger