Monday, January 12, 2009

New and Old

A year has passed, many have become good and bad memory, life was…… (Don’t know how describe. To complicated).


A Short review trough year 2008.

I tried starting a new life in KL (working) but luck (if there is) was not on my side. Worked with Event Plus in Damasara for at least few weeks. Then I had to go back to Sarawak for few days to attend to some things in Sarawak. Quit my job, then moved to Port Klang, there I stayed with my relatives form my mom’s side.

Started working with my cuz doing graphic design and photography. It was fun if it’s looked in “looking for experience perspective”. Was with Ben till about end of October, then I moved back to Sarawak.


This is also a year to remember. I finally got my tattoo done. Hahaha. A tribal tattoo at my left arm and a pair of “Bungai Terung” (An Iban traditional Tattoo).


It was very fortunate year too as I was selected as top 30 out of few hundreds to a reality shows called “double exposure” organize by Sony. There automatically I met a bunch of 29 other photographers and a few Pro Photographers. During the show, our friendship grew even more to each other. It was a fun and a happy experience. Wish we all could meet up often.


As I said I moved back to Sarawak, I started doing my own photography. Business is slow and yet busy. Fortunately I was blessed with a new DSLR. Canon 450D. With that now I feed my self.

As this is the beginning of a new year, hope and pray that it will be a fruitful one.

To all my new fwens I met and knew in 2008, I miss u guys a lot. All the best to you all, and hope to meet those who is in KL and Penang.
































8 comments:

escolha said...

Super legal as fotografias, ficou nótimo o seu post.

seth said...

hey there, i don't quite understand what you are saying....
anyway, visit http://sethsp.com
its my new blog!

تسويق الكترونى said...





شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف

شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل

شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
وايت شفط بالرياض
.
.
.
.
.

تسويق الكترونى said...


شركة تركيب نجارة الباب والشباك بمكة
شركة ترميم المنازل واعمال البناء بمكة
شركة نقل اثاث بمكة
شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف فلل بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة رش مبيدات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالمدينة المنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تسليك مجارى بالمدينة المنورة
شركة عزل اسطح بالمدينة المنورة
شركة عزل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
فنى صيانة كهرباء بالمدينة المنورة
افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تركيب سيراميك ورخام بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تركيب نجارة الباب والشباك بالمدينة المنورة
شركة ترميم المنازل واعمال البناء بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف بالطائف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالطائف
شركة تنظيف فلل بالطائف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر وزجاج بالطائف
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالطائف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
شركة كشف تسرب المياه بالطائف
شركة تسليك مجارى بالطائف
شركة عزل اسطح بالطائف
شركة عزل خزانات بالطائف
شركة نقل اثاث بالطائف
شركة تنظيف بأبها
شركة تنظيف منازل بابها
شركة تنظيف فلل بابها
شركة تنظيف مجالس بابها
شركة تنظيف واجهات بابها
شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها
شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بأبها
شركة تسليك مجارى بابها
شركة عزل اسطح بأبها
شركة عزل خزانات بابها
شركة نقل اثاث ابها
شركة تنظيف بتبوك
شركة تنظيف منازل بتبوك
شركة تنظيف فلل بتبوك
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بجازان

Rj Rakib said...

nice pic

abo-bder said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة جلى بلاط بالرياض
فنى سباك بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

abo-bder said...


شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تركيب باركية بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الاردن


شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات


abo-bder said...




شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى