Saturday, July 5, 2008

One Of The Night To Be Remembered

All alone in my room yesterday late afternoon when my phone rang and a friend invited me to go to this place called Borneo Rainforest. She said:" come la.... my fwen's bday party tonight." and i answered back who the hell is ur friend and I dun even know how to get to Borneo Rainforst Club.

Anyway, thanks to a friend of mine Roy who agreed to follow and join me there, found the place. So roy and I started of with a couple of bir.....


While we were there, we were entertained by one of the local band who did some live performance here. It was kind of great. And the songs they sang was marlevous........

To my surprize, the people next to where I sat happen to Sarawakians too.... They don't really look Sarawakians..

Two Hours Later..... As ussual, GIRLS.......(Guys, you know what I mean)
They Finnaly showed up....

Oh ya, the one in black, (not the guy), was the B-Day Gurl... Happy Birthday Gurl... And now you are officially one year older..... All da best....



That's about it. I could not take any more picture coz one of the staff warned me not to take any more pic. He said"You are not allowed to take pic with professional camera in here or else I will confiscate your camera"....... And, nice meeting you guys. Its always great to meet new friends.

Thousand apology to all my friends for not putting up most of the pictures. These are the best that I had. And the quality of the pictures here is not that good. I did it so that the file can be smaller. Let me know if you want the original.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger